PARENTS – TELL YOUR KIDS
- Shut down “mean” or “offensive” posts that could be bullying (do not forward or reply)
- Tell friends to stop with the bully posts
- Block the bullies; delete messages without reading them.
- Never post or share their personal information online (including full name, address, telephone number, school name, parents’ names, credit card number, or Social Security number)
- Never share any passwords (phone, ipad, computers)
- Not put anything online that they wouldn’t want all people to see
- Do no send messages when they’re angry or upset.
- Always be respectful to others online
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR PARENTS AND VICTIMS